- Holder: Priventnous, SL. (“VALLASPVC”)
- CIF: B-66.253.691
- Registered office: C/Pau Marsal 152, premises 13 – 08222 Terrassa – Barcelona, Espanya
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona: Volume: 44226, Page: 30, Inscription: 1ª Sheet: 450177
How will we treat your personal data?
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your personal data may be subject to any of the following processing:
- TR04 – Advertising campaigns (Legal basis Law: Law 34/1988, November 11th, general advertising law).
- TR08 – Ask for the opinion of data subjects (users) (Legal basis Law: Data Protection Regulation (UE) 2016/679).
- TR03 – Selection of own personnel (Legal basis: Royal Legislative Decree 3/2015, October 23d, which approves the revised text of the Employment Law.)
- TG01 – Accounting management and own books, as the person in charge (Legal basis: Royal Decree 1514/2007, November 16th, which regulates the General Accounting Plan.).
- TG25 – Data collection for own tax management (Legal basis: General Tax Law 58/2003, December 17th).
- TG12 – Own labor management: collection of data (Legal basis: Royal Legislative Decree 1/1994, June 20th, which approves the revised text of the General Social Security Law).
- TR09 – Assurances on technical and organizational measures in applied software (Legal basis: Data Protection Regulation (UE) 2016/679.
- TE08 – Personal Data Protection (Legal basis: Regulation (UE) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018).
- TE02 – Occupational Risk Prevention (Legal basis: Occupational Risk Prevention law 31/1995, November 8th.
- TE07 – Destruction of documents (Legal basis: Regulation (UE) 2016/679)
- TV01 – Sales/Services Rendered (Legal Basis: Commercial and Tax Legislation)
- TE03 – Transportation and/or parcel delivery service (Legal basis: Royal Decree, august 22nd,1885 by which the Commercial Code is published.)
- TR05 – E-mails (Legal basis: Comercial Code and other applicable legislation.)
- TR01 – Requests for information received (Legal basis: Commercial Code and other commercial provisions).
- TR07 – Incident and/or security breach management (Legal basis: Data Protection Law (UE) 2016/679.)
- TE04 – Management of own legal affairs (Legal basis: Applicable commercial and labor legislation).
- TE01 – Maintenance of computer systems (Legal basis: Commercial Code).
What do we use your personal data for?
In this organization, we may process your personal data exclusively for the following purposes:
- Check that all the technical measures necessary for the correct management of your personal data are being carried out with the software used.
- Sending commercial and/or advertising information by e-mail.
- Management of information requests sent by the potential client about our product or services.
- Exclusive management of internal incidents detected in compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- To carry out advertising campaigns to publicize our services and/or products.
- Ask for customer feedback.
- Selection of personnel to fill the required job vacancies.
- Comply with all the requirements set forth in the Occupational Risk Prevention Law..
- Mailing of parcels and correspondence.
- Manage any legal issues affecting the company.
- Manage, maintain and repair computer storage systems.
- Actions to carry out own labor management.
- Actions to carry out its own tax and accounting management.
- Comply with the principle of limiting the period of retention of personal data.
- Administrative management of private clients.
- To carry out the sale or provision of the contracted service.
A commercial or user profile may be created based on the information obtained or provided.
It is expressly informed that under no circumstances will profiles be created with the data of a minor.
The personal data provided by you will be retained for the duration of the contractual relationship or, if applicable, until you exercise your right to object or withdraw your consent. To do so, you can go to the corresponding section on our website or send an e-mail to the address indicated in the section on the person in charge.
Why do we use your data?
We are entitled to process your personal data for the following reasons::
- Your unequivocal, informed and express consent, in those cases in which it is legally required, without, in any case, the withdrawal of the same conditions the execution of other treatments whose legitimacy is different, and without this withdrawal affects the lawfulness of the treatment prior to the withdrawal of the same.
- It is a legal obligation of the data controller.
- The execution of the contract for the provision of services and/or the purchase and sale of the corresponding products, signed by you.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is a legitimate interest of the data controller. This interest is based on the prior performance of a proportionality or weighting judgment between the legitimate interest of the data controller and the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subjects.This weighting has involved the assessment of interest, the assessment of the impact of the processing on the data subjects, the balance between the two previous concepts and the implementation of additional safeguards. The final weighting being in favor of the controller, the processing can be carried out in compliance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. For any questions or clarification, you can contact us through the email address provided in the section corresponding to the data controller.
Who can we share your data with?
Your personal data will be communicated to the following companies and organizations::
- Spanish Tax Agency (Agencia Tributaria)
- State Public Employment Service (Servicio Público de Ocupación Estatal)
- General Treasury of the Social Security (Tesorería General de la Seguridad Social)
- Banks and saving banks
- Kairos Quality Spain, SL
- Priventplus, SL
Your data will not be transferred to any other country or international organization.
What data do we process and how do we collect it?
Your personal data will be incorporated into the following files, owned by the organization::
- FG01 In-house accounting management
- FG02 In-house labor management
- FG15 Own tax management. Data collection.
- FE2 Prevention of occupational risks.
- FE03 Transportation and shipping
- FE04 In-house legal affairs
- FR05 E-mailing
- FR07 Incident and/or security breach management
- FR08 Ask for feedback from interested parties
- FR09 Software and hardware security.
- FE07 Document destruction
- FE08 Personal Data Protection
- FP01 Clients
The personal data we process comes from the following sources: The person concerned.
What rights can you exercise?
We guarantee you the exercise of your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data. In particular, we inform you that you have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether your data is being processed.
- Exercise the right of access to the personal data at our disposal, obtaining information about the processing managers, the category of data processed, the possible recipients, the storage period, the origin of the data and, if applicable, profiling or automated decision making.
- Exercise the right of rectification. For this purpose, we remind you that the personal data we hold must always be a true reflection of reality, so please feel free to exercise your right in the event that any data is modified, changed or cancelled.You warrant that the personal data you have provided us by any means are true and accurate, and you agree to notify any change or modification thereof, being your sole responsibility for any loss or damage caused to the responsible *or any third party by reason of a communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data, in which case our organization will stop processing your data, unless there are legitimate reasons to prevent it.
- Request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes described or we no longer have the legitimacy to process them.
- Request the portability of your data, when the processing is carried out by automated means and provided that you are linked to our company on the basis of a contract or you have given your consent to the processing carried out. In such cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format or to have it transmitted directly to another data controller, where technically feasible.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in this case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Oppose automated decision making, including profiling. These rights may be exercised free of charge, except in the cases provided for by law, by written request signed by you or, if applicable, by your representative, addressed to the person responsible, to the addresses provided for this purpose in the first paragraph, or physically to any of our establishments.
- You also have the right to file complaints either with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) (https://www.agpd.es/) or with the corresponding supervisory authority.
- You may also go to court to claim compensation.
- Finally, you will have the right to withdraw your consent, just as easily as you gave it. To do so, you can go to our website, where you will find the necessary information to quickly and easily cancel the authorization granted to us to carry out these communications.You can also send an e-mail to the address indicated in the section related to the person in charge.
Likewise, we inform you that in each processing of your personal data we determine the possible threats and impacts that may occur as a result of the same, mitigating or eliminating, if possible, the potential damages, through the implementation of the corresponding security measures that are periodically reviewed to determine their effectiveness. Our control system also allows us to comply with the principles of data processing, and can prove to the data subject, the principle of purpose limitation, the principle of limitation to the storage period, the principle of data minimization, as well as the principle of integrity and confidentiality. Finally, we also inform you that you will periodically receive surveys that will allow us to know your opinion on any suggestions regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as to comply with the principle of transparency and accuracy of the data processed.
For any doubt or clarification, you can contact us through the e-mail address provided in the first section.