The www.vallaspvc.es website (the “Website”) is operated by Priventnous, SL (“VALLASPVC”), validly constituted commercial company with registered office at C/Pau Marsal 152, Local 13 08222 – Terrassa – Barcelona, provided with CIF B-66.253.691, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in volume 44226, Page 30, Inscription 1ª, Sheet 450177
The Website provides users (“Users”) with access to content, services, information and data (the “Content”).
The access to the information of the different products and services available on the Website, as well as its navigation will be free of charge, requiring Users to register with the consequent delivery of personal data through the use of keys or passwords, exclusively in those cases where registration is necessary.
The User undertakes to make proper and lawful use of the Website as well as the Contents and services, in accordance with the legislation applicable at all times, this Legal Notice of the Website, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
Therefore, the User shall refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or in any way that may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment;
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for this access;
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties;
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical system that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of VALLASPVC, its suppliers or third parties;
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of VALLASPVC, third parties, suppliers and other Users;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of VALLASPVC or third parties included in the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanism that may be inserted in the Contents;
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated to the web pages where the Contents are located or, in general, those normally used on the Internet so as not to entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the Contents;
- In particular, and by way of example only and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, graphic messages, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any type of material that:
- In any way that is contrary to, undermines or infringes upon the fundamental rights and political freedoms recognized in the Constitution, international treaties and other legislation;
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Induces or incites to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance;
- It is protected by intellectual or industrial property protection legislation applicable to VALLASPVC or third parties without having been authorized for the intended use;
- It is contrary to the honor, personal and family privacy or self-image of individuals;
- Include any type of virus or program that impedes the normal operation of the Website.
- Intellectual and industrial property
The user acknowledges and accepts that all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the Contents and/or any other element inserted in the Website, are the exclusive property of VALLASPVC and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic.
Under no circumstances does access to the Website imply any kind of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of the aforementioned rights, unless expressly stated otherwise.
This Legal Notice of the Website does not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein.
Any other use or exploitation of any right shall be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by VALLASPVC or the third party holder of the rights affected.
The Contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Website, as well as the Website itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyrights or as any other right by law, including but not limited to intellectual or industrial property laws.
VALLASPVC is the owner or licensee of the elements that make up the graphic design of its Website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of these elements.
The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of VALLASPVC.
Likewise, it is forbidden to delete, evade or manipulate the materials and elements that appear on the Website and the rights of which belong to VALLASPVC as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanism that the Contents may contain.
The User of this Website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that may prejudice them, reserving in any case VALLASPVC the exercise of any means or legal actions that may correspond to it in defense of its legitimate rights of intellectual and industrial property or any other.
- Websites and external links
The Website may allow access to other third party websites and links to other services owned and operated by third parties.
- Personal Data Protection:
VALLASPVC does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the Website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
VALLASPVC may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects a use of the Website, or any of the services offered on it, contrary to this Legal Notice.
VALLASPVC shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of VallasPVC;
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other means of communication
- Improper or inappropriate use of VALLASPVC web pages;
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the browser;
In the event of unlawful or incorrect use of the Website, VALLASPVC may file a claim against the User for damages caused.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law..
The parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the User’s domicile.
If any wording or provision of this Legal Notice is held to be invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, that shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- Contact VALLASPVC
If you have any questions about this Legal Notice, please contact VALLASPVC’s legal department at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.