Introduction. Definition and purpose of cookies
“Cookie” is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way in which the equipment is used, can be used to recognize the User. The User’s browser stores Cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating Cookies in the browser – GIS will not link in the cookies the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of your request or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- First-party Cookies: These are those that are sent from our own equipment or domain.
- Third-party Cookies: They are those that are sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by a third party entity.
According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in your browser until you leave the website, not being registered on the hard drive of your computer or equivalent device. With them, we analyze web traffic patterns, which allows us to progressively improve the contents and uses of the w
- Permanent cookies: They are those that are stored on the hard disk for a certain time and are read by our website each time a new visit is made. These cookies expire after the preset time and are usually used to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to obtain a satisfactory navigation since they make possible a good operation of the web. For example, they make it possible to control the transit and communication of data, access restricted areas, carry out the purchase process or use a request form, use security elements, store content for the broadcasting of videos or share content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria (language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.).
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces we offer.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Below are the details of the Cookies that are used on our website and their purpose:
- First-party cookies
Below we identify the cookies that are being used on this website, as well as their type and function: The vallaspvc.es website uses a technical cookie called ASP.NET_SessionId. This cookie allows to store a unique identifier for the session, through which it is possible to link unnecessary data to enable ongoing navigation.
- Third-party cookies
Name of the provider: Google Analytics
Purpose of the Cookie: Analytics
Purpose of the Cookie Description: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. More information at: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
This data is updated as soon as possible when there is any change in the services offered on the website. However, it may happen that during the update it no longer includes some cookies, although they will always refer to cookies with identical purposes to those registered in the plain
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.